Monday 31 December 2012

Movie Review: Ice age 4 - The Continental Drift

Title: Ice Age 4/Continental Drift
Cast: 
John Leguizamo voicing Sid
Denis Leary voicing Diego
Ray Romano voicing Manny
and more (such as Keke Palmer, Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Lopez etc)
 
Summary: Manny, Diego, and Sid embark upon another adventure after their continent is set adrift. Using an iceberg as a ship, they encounter sea creatures and battle pirates as they explore a new world.

The Review

I'll just quickly tell you a story. I was trying to get my little brother watch (since he's young enough to enjoy this movie) then he started crying! You know why? He was too busy watching youtube videos on the Iphone (Kid these days..-_-). But once we started watching, he started laughing his head off! (PS - VIDEO INSIDE SO YOU BETTER CLICK THAT READ MORE BUTTON!)



Hopefully you enjoyed my little story there. Anyway, I've been getting mixed views on this movie, so I wasn't really sure whether to get it or not. But then I thought, why not? 

Anyway, I just want to point out something that might surprise you. I WAS FLIPPING FAN-GIRLING OVER THIS MOVIE! Yes, you hear me, I was fan-girling over a kids movie. But before you ask, it's not about Peach. Who's Peach you ask? Well, during the last Ice age movie, Manny and his spouse had a baby, now on this movie, she's a fully grown, trying to fit in, crushing teenager. In this movie, she has a crush over this male mammoth since he's sooo popular and what not - I wasn't really in to that since it's so cliche. Instead, I was squealing with excitement between Diego and Shira (She's a female tiger). With their fierce looks, arrogant and witty personality, they're perfect for each other! Yet they both deny that they're destined to be together - So basically it's a YA type book cut short. 


You better watch that before moving on...
I love Sid's humor, makes me crack up every time. Plus, in this, I love how he replies "Real mature guys, real mature..." That is the perfect! I swear, if Diego wasn't a  kids cartoon tiger, I'd marry him. 

Anyway, with all the pirates, the little kids will enjoy this movie so much! However, I didn't like the Pirate idea but because of it, it made the movie perfect!

Overall, I totally recommend this for kids and you might be going head over heels for Diego+Shira. 

Rating:

∞∞∞∞∞
I fell in love with it! Everything about it was perfection!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanna let you know that I nominated you for Liebster Award!
    http://divergentgryffindor.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete