Monday 17 December 2012

Musing Mondays: December 17 ♥


This weekly meme is hosted by Should be reading.

This weeks question is:
Is there a particular book that is your nemesis–the book you’re determined to one day finish?

It would have been one of the books from the 'mortal instruments' series. I remember reading it but I was so impatient. Do you ever get that feeling when, you're watching a movie and your just so eager to skip the part because, you want to know what happens next but you the part your watching now is crucial, yeah, that's how I felt. So that resulted me reading just a couple of pages and moving on to the next book - now I regret it. 

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I did the same thing with The mortal instruments "City of Glass". I just kept skipping all the narration and reading the dialogue. It was confusing. And I did real it all two months later.

    ReplyDelete